VITACCI PREDATOR 400 XL-4 SEATS UTV, ELECTRIC START, 4-STROKE,SINGLE-CYLINDER, WATER-COOLED
A Vitacci Predator 400 XL-4 Seats UTV is an off-road four-wheeled vehicle that can help you to complete work or tasks. UTV’s ease of use and low cost make it more popular. If you are using or considering the purchase of a pickup truck or tractor for your off-road tasks, you may want to ask yourself if you'll utilize its full capabilities, or whether you're paying for extras you don't need. UTVs are easy to operate.
Many jobs are completed by one or two people with a few tools and materials. These jobs don't require fast, heavy, high capacity, not to mention expensive, equipment such as trucks and tractors. Utility vehicles are compact, safe, require little training, and are easy to use - all at a fraction of the cost to buy, maintain, and insure a larger vehicle.
Utility vehicles can easily carry two people, their tools, supplies or materials, and a modest trailer to their destination easily. They are lightweight, easy to ingress and egress, and consume little fuel (or electricity). And you can add to their capabilities with countless accessories and upgrades like lighting, protection from the sun, racks & storage, power assist, tires & wheels, winches, mirrors, ground clearance, and many more
- Model: Vitacci Predator 400 XL 4-Seat
- Engine: single cylinder, 4 stroke, water-cooled, OHV
- Displacement: 311cc
- Transmission: Automatic CVT with reverse
- Shift Gear: Hand Shift
- Gearing: F-N-R
- Drive System:: Shaft 4x2
- Fuel Delivery System: Fuel Pump with Vacuum Diaphragm Carburetor
- Choke: Two Chokes System / Automatic
- Max Speed: 45 mph
- Horse Power: 18kW (6500rpm) 25HP
- Starting system: Electric
- Ignition: CDI
- Battery: 12V/12Ah
- Gauges: LED Speed/Fuel meter
- Lights (Front/Rear): Headlights High and Low Beam / Brake Lights and Left/Right Signal lights
- Fuel Capacity: 2.1 gal.
- Brakes (Front/Rear): 220mm Dual Hydraulic Disc / 220mm Dual Hydraulic Disc
- Tires (Front/Rear): 25x8-12 / 25x10-12
- Suspension (Front/Rear): Double A-arm Suspension / Fang power 4-Link bar Rear Suspension
- Features: Driver and Passenger Seat belts/ Driver and Passenger safety net restraintsm Roof light, Adjustable front suspension, rack and pinion steering, aluminum rims, steel doors, front bumper, windshield
- Max load:
- Net Weight: 1102 lbs.
- Gross Weight: 1234.6 lbs.
- Wheelbase: 78 inches
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 132.3x57x68.9 inches
- Shipping Dimensions (LxWxH): 117.3x55.1x32.1 inches
- Min Ground Clearance: 11.8 inches
- Approved Certificate: EPA / CARB