Terms and Conditions
To Our Customers:
To Our Customers:
SHIPPING & RETURNS:
NOTE: Vehicles ship separately from accessories.
We use third party LTL (less than truck load) transportation companies to deliver vehicles and UPS or USPS to deliver parts/accessories. LTL Transit time may take, but is not limited to, 2-10 business days depending on your address and its distance from the nearest distribution center. During holiday seasons, transit times may result in an additional 3-5 business days to deliver. Orders cannot be canceled or refused due to extended transit schedules.
If your item does not ship within 14 business days (excluding time awaiting for customer to provide requested further information), you can request to receive a full refund and cancel your order.
EXPECTED DELIVERY TIME
The table and map below will guide you to estimate your expected delivery date.
Expected Delivery Time
AZ, CA, CO, MT, NM, NV, OR, UT, WA, WY
5-7 Business Days /+4 Business days for Ready to Ride
AL, GA, IL, IN, LA, MI, MN, MO, ND, OH, OK,
5-7 Business Days/ +4 Business days for Ready to Ride
KY, ID, MS, NC, SC, VA
5-7 Business Days +4 Business days for Ready to Ride
CT, DC, DE, MA, ME, NH, NY, RI, VT, WV, FL, MD, NJ, PA
7-10 Business Days +4 Business days for Ready to Ride
We currently do not ship to these states
We offer free shipping on some of our units. When free shipping is offered, it applies to most destinations in the continental US. It does not include HI, AK or US territories, or any International destinations. It also does not include some remote areas in the continental US. If you're curious about the location where you live, contact our customer service team. (Note: It is very unusual for an address in the continental US to not be covered by the free shipping. Manhattan and islands that can only be reached by boat or airplane are the most common).
60 DAYS / 500 MILES MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
We endeavor to give quality client service and need our clients to be totally satisfied. On the off chance that you are not totally satisfied for any reason, you may return your item inside 50 days or 500 miles whichever comes first, for a full refund of your amount after deducting the handling, delivery and any other extra charges.
The following is our Return Policy Agreement:
- Please get in touch with one of our benevolent staff to acquire a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) or email us at sales@affordableatv. Returns won't be acknowledged without an RMA number. Once you have an RMA number it is your duty to return the item to the address specified
Its customer's responsibility to return the merchandise at their own expense.
Freight collect and COD packages will not be accepted.
It's perfectly ok to not have the original packaging, manuals, or the item is slightly used. We can still process your return request with a small deduction on your refund for the missing things. We do not accept any return vehicle that has any sustained damages.
- 20% restocking fee according to the condition for the item.
- This guarantee will not warrant returns on items that are damaged, have had alterations of any kind, or have been used or maintained in a way that is not recommended by the manufacturer.
- This guarantee is not applied on Refurbished items. All sales are final for all refurbished items.
- If you have received your vehicle for more than 50 days and have used it, you will not be eligible to return it for refund or replacement. You can send the vehicle or parts to us at your own expense; we will repair it and send it back to you at our cost.
- Over 6 months return or unauthorized return may subject over 50% restocking fee
- In order to keep you completely satisfied and maintain rock bottom prices, our shipping expenses are neither refundable nor reimbursed for any reason. This includes all freight charges: the first shipment and return. Original freight expense will be deducted from your refund.
- An order may be canceled only if we are unable to fulfill and ship your order within 5 business days. You may also cancel your order if your item has not been shipped. However you will be charged a 6% cancellation fee.
WARNING: If you have received and signed for your vehicle from the carrier all sales are final. By accepting your item you agree to waive your rights to file a chargeback claim against Affordable atv . Please read the following Return Policy Terms thoroughly: In order to return a item(s) to our company you must follow our return process completely. Once an item(s) are scheduled for delivery an adult 18 years or older must be present to inspect and sign for the item(s). If an adult is not available to sign for the delivery at the time if delivery you waive any and all rights to file damage claims, credit card chargebacks, and you may not return the item for a replacement. Once the item is unloaded from the truck the adult (18 years of age or older) must inspect the package and its contents. If any damage or missing parts are noticed it MUST be notated in writing on the packing slip before it is signed and delivery is accepted. Take as many pictures or videos of any and all damages notated. These photos are MANDATORY for all damage/return claims. BE AWARE: Minor scratches and damages caused by the shipping carrier are not grounds for refusal. Any item(s) refused and returned without approval from one of our representatives or a valid R.M.A. number on the packaging will be subject to a 20% to 35% restocking fee and you will be responsible for the cost of shipping (original and return shipping).
In order to return ANY/ALL ITEM(S) you must follow these steps.
1.Contact a customer service agent by phone or email. For faster service please submit a Return Request online through SERVICE request. Our customer service department will review your request send you RMA number if approved. BE AWARE: Any unauthorized packages returned without a valid RMA number written on the exterior packaging will be refused and sent back to the customer. Any Freight collect and COD packages will not be accepted and returned at your expense;
2. Merchandise returned must be received in 100% new, re-sellable condition;
3. Merchandise is not eligible for refund if it has been fueled, ridden, worn, used, abused or damaged in any way. Merchandise must arrive upright, properly secured and completely packaged (including warranty cards, manuals, accessories, promotional items, etc.) and/or in the original packaging;
4. All returns are subject to a 20% to 35% restocking fee for new, resell-able items returned;
5. Original shipping charge is non-refundable and will be deducted from the refund amount;
6. Refunds will be processed upon the product receiving back to our warehouse and an inspection of returning product. Any damage that was not originally notated or any damages acquired from not properly securing or packaging your item will be notated and subtracted from your refund amount. The original shipping expense and 20% restocking fee will be deducted from all items returned for a refund.
7. Minor cosmetic damage due to shipping (i.e. small cosmetic scratches on plastic) are not covered under our or our manufacturers warranty and is not grounds for a return, we will send you out replacements part(s)/item(s) and/or assist you in filing a shipping damage claim to receive monetary compensation.
8. Shipping: To return your product, you must ship your product to: 711 106th st Arlington, Tx 76011 US. The item must be shipped upright and in a way to prevent any damages from occurring during transportation to us. A valid R.M.A. number must be on the outside of the packaging along with your shipping labels. Contact a customer service agent for assistance with packaging instructions. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund. REMEMBER: * Gas scooters that have been ridden in any way or gas scooter parts that have contained gasoline cannot be returned and the sale is final. Gasoline is a hazardous, flammable material and anyone who sends it via the mail may be subject to fines and/or a refusal of refund. By selecting the box below you have read and agree to the terms of our return policy stated above.
We are committed to safe use of All Terrain Vehicles. Tao Tao ATVs meet or exceed the ANSI Standard as required by LAW (SIA of 2008). In the interest of safe use of Youth Model ATVs we have deleted "Toy Type" headlights in order to discourage night riding and conform to government regulations.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
By purchasing any items from our website or in person at our store location, I, as buyer, acknowledge and agree to be above 18 years or age or are the parent of a child under the age of 18 years. I, as buyer, acknowledge and understand that riding an all-terrain-vehicle (atvs), dirt bikes, go karts, motorcycles, mopeds, and gas scooters is a dangerous activity that requires strenuous exercise and various degrees of skill and experience for individual riders. I, as buyer, understand that these activities can result in serious injury to the person and damages to property and voluntarily assume any and all risk associated with loss, damage or injury while riding the vehicles advertised on our website. I, as buyer, am aware of the risks, hazards and dangers of personal injury, death and disability inherent with the specific use of these vehicles as well as the inherent risks, hazards and dangers of personal injury and disability increase with inexperienced riders. I, as buyer, agree to release and forever discharge AFFORDABLE ATV or it's parent company and their agents, servants, employees, officers, directors, trustees and all other persons or entities acting on their behalf and the manufacture from any and all claims, actions, damages, liabilities, cost or expenses and attorney fees which are related to, arise out of, or are in any way connected to your participation or use of these vehicles, use of equipment or property supplied by AFFORDABLE ATV or it's parent company or your presence upon the premises , whether or not such claims, actions, damages, liability, cost or expenses are caused by the negligence of the seller, manufacture or distributor. By this Agreement, it is my intention as buyer, to surrender and waive any rights to sue or exercise any legal rights to seek damages from AFFORDABLE ATV or it's parent company and their agents, servants, employees, officers, directors, trustees and all other persons or entities acting on their behalf. This Agreement shall be affecting and binding upon my heirs, agents, personal representatives and assigns. I, as buyer, hereby certify that I am over the age of 18 years of age. I, as buyer, have carefully read the foregoing and acknowledge that I understand and agree to all the above Terms and Conditions. I have had the opportunity to ask any and all questions regarding this Agreement and the affect of the same. I, as buyer, am aware that by purchasing this item and sending/remitting payment for it/them, I assume all risk, and waive and release certain substantial rights that I may have or possess. I, as buyer, therefore release all liability and waive all rights I may have in regards to my child's activities with any items purchased from AFFORDABLE ATV .
The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of $(AFFORDABLE ATV ). The collective work includes works that are licensed to $(AFFORDABLE ATV ). Copyright 2003, $(AFFORDABLE ATV ) ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with $(AFFORDABLE ATV ) or purchasing $ ( AFFORDABLE ATV ) products. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order with $( AFFORDABLE ATV ) or to purchase $(AFFORDABLE ATV ) products. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by $( AFFORDABLE ATV ). You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names of $( AFFORDABLE ATV ) used in the site are trademarks or registered trademarks of $( AFFORDABLE ATV )
This site and the materials and products on this site are provided with warranty (please see the options on the product page). To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, $( AFFORDABLE ATV ) disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. $( AFFORDABLE ATV ) does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. $(AFFORDABLE ATV ) does not make any warrantees or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability
$(AFFORDABLE ATV ) shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if $( AFFORDABLE ATV ) has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Credit Card Charge-backs
By purchasing a product from Affordable atv , once that product has shipped you agree that you waive your right to charge back your credit card under any circumstance and will handle any and all issues in accordance with all our policies. The charge back process is expensive and time consuming for the merchant and issues can be resolved in an efficient matter by allowing our team to work with you. The first step is always to contact us at email@example.com
In the event that a $( AFFORDABLE ATV ) product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, $( AFFORDABLE ATV ) reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. $( AFFORDABLE ATV ) reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, $(AFFORDABLE ATV ) shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
If any of our items are not in stock or back order we have the right to ship you a similar item to you. We will ship you a identical item at no extra cost to you. It may be very similar but not the exact one as pictured at our web site.
Vehicle Registration (Texas Registrants) Texas residents!
If you purchase any on-road motor vehicle, you will be charged an additional money for a tag, title & registration fee depending on what unit you purchase. Our system will charge you tax ONLY! and for the remaining TITLE FEE E TAG FEE REGISTRATION FEE & INSPECTION we will send you a invoice (Minus the taxes you paid) to your email. Once that is paid we will send your License Plates.
Vehicle Registration (Non Texas Registrants)
Any on- road motor vehicle must be tagged, titled, and registered. Please refer to you state laws for compliance and procedures. Where an MCO is required for on-road registration, affordableatv will supply you with an MCO and bill of sale.
These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by $( /AFFORDABLE ATV ) without notice at any time, for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.
Credit Card Policy
We only ship it to confirmed billing address no exception. We cannot ship it to any other address other than the billing address on file. If you have any issue with this please call us 817-649-7823
Term, Shipping Policy
Once we have shipped the merchandise customers are responsible for arranging pick up, receiving delivery notification, scheduling a pick up by estes express, not doing that or refuse to pick up the merchandise will result in occurring shipping charges, storage fees, Customer will be responsible for shipping and handling from AFFORDABLE ATV ... They will be held liable for the original shipping cost plus if they refuse or are unable to reach by our shipping company they must be held responsible for storage fee shipping back and from to our warehouse 76010 no exception.
$( /AFFORDABLE ATV ) may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the site, or by other reliable method to the address you have provided to $( /AFFORDABLE ATV ).
WARRANTY Warranty Plans
*The AFFORDABLE ATV Limited Standard Warranty Excludes
WARRANTY WILL BE ON THE ENGINE AND ALL MANUFACTURE DEFECTIVE PARTS.
WE DO NOT...Pay or can be held responsible
- Compensation for inconvenience or loss of use.
- Shipping cost of sending us back the defective part from you to us or vice versa.
- The cost of third party labor and any additional parts required to remove the defective parts and to complete installation of a replacement part.
- Standard wear and tear: plastic parts & components (color coordinated housings, etc.) brakes, brakes handles, seats, lights, belts, tires and batteries. (manufacturer only provides starter batteries)
- Any consequential or incidental damages, such as the cost of a rental car, loss of income, towing charges, telephone calls, property damage, or legal fee and costs.
- Extreme riding, racing or competition
- Use as a commercial or rental vehicle
- Vandalism, fire or theft
- Crash or accident
- Unauthorized outside repair
- Warranty does not cover any towing or shipping charges from us to you.
- Remember Warranty is effective only if:
- 1. The product is completely and correctly assembled by any end users, including tightening and checking of all bolts, nuts, screws. AND LOCK TIGHT THEM ACCORDINGLY.
- 2. The product is used under normal conditions for its intended purpose;
- 3. The product receives all necessary maintenance and adjustments.
- All of our units shipped new 100% inspected in a metal crate and customer must assemble it once they receive the unit... Please call 817 649 7823 if you need any assistance on how to assemble it thank you.
ASSEMBLY MUST BE DONE BY A REPUTABLE SHOP OR BY A CERTIFIED MECHANIC WHO KNOWS WHAT ALL THEY ARE DOING ON THESE BIKES. ALL CUSTOMERS MUST KEEP ALL MAINTENANCE RECORD. ALL REPAIRS MUST BE DONE BY A CERTIFIED MECHANIC. WE DO NOT WARRANTY LABOR; ALL CUSTOMERS MUST PAY FOR THE LABOR EVEN IF THE VEHICLE IS UNDER WARRANTY NO EXCEPTION. YOU ARE TAKING THE VEHICLE IN YOUR POSSESSION KNOWING THAT EVERYTHING IS IN WORKING ORDER, THERE IS NO BODY DAMAGE, TIRES ARE INFLATED PROPERLY, ALL OF THE COTTER PINS ARE INTACT AND PROPERLY PLACED TO THEIR DESIGNATED SPOT, ALL NUTS AND BOLTS ARE SECURELY TIGHT (YOU MUST CHECK FOR ALL SCREWS AND BOLTS BEFORE EACH RIDE AND MAKE SURE THEY ARE TIGHT AND SECURE BEFORE YOU RIDE YOUR VEHICLE) NOW THE VEHICLE IS TURNING ON, CUSTOMER HAVE TESTED THE VEHICLE AND ARE 100% SATISFIED WITH IT THANK YOU.
All of our units shipped brand new 100% inspected in a metal crate and customers must assemble it once they receive the unit... (unless you get it assembled and tested at additional cost) Please call 817 649 7823 if you need any assistance on how to assemble it thank you.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE ABOVE STATEMENTS PLEASE LEAVE OUR SITE.
We DO accept returns for exchange only, however there will be a 30% restocking fee also customer must pay for return shipping cost. (Because We paid shipping cost ship it to you)
(Original shipping cost to you is non-refundable)
We are willing to send you any parts needed if you ever need parts in the future simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- -Returns will be accepted without showing signs of wear or damage in any way customers must send us the old parts back NO EXCEPTION.
If an item is received damaged or is incorrectly shipped by us please contact Customer Support immediately. Do not accept package from the shipping company if the item is damage.
Customer is responsible for all shipping costs... We must get the old parts back in order for us to do any warranty on the parts thank you.
Hi our Return address is as follow !
711 106th st
Arlington, Tx 76010